1. The Role of Free Radicals in Autophagy Regulation: Implications for Ageing. Oxid Med Cell Longev. Feb 2018. DOI: 10.1155/2018/2450748
2. Pharmacological targeting of GSK-3 and NRF2 provides neuroprotection in a preclinical model of tauopathy. Redox Biol. Apr 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.redox.2017.10.010.
3. Transcription Factor NRF2 as a Therapeutic Target for Chronic Diseases: A Systems Medicine Approach. Pharmacol Rev. April 2018. DOI: 10.1124/pr.117.014753
5. Neurogenic and neuroprotective donepezil – flavonoid hybrids with sigma-1 affinity and inhibition of key enzymes in Alzheimer’s disease. Eur. J. Med. Chem. Aug 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejmech.20168.07.026
10. New flavonoid – N,N-dibenzyl(N-methyl)amine hybrids: Multi-target-directed agents for Alzheimer´s disease endowed with neurogenic properties. J. Enzyme Inhib. Med. Chem. Mar 2019. DOI: 10.1080/14756366.2019.1581184
11. Tuning melatonin receptor subtype selectivity in oxadiazolone-based analogues: Discovery of QR2 ligands and NRF2 activators with neurogenic properties. Eur. J. Med. Chem. Mar 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2020.112090